RC4WD has announced the new 1/14th Scale 8X8 Tonnage Heavy Haul Truck (FMX). The model is sold Ready to Run, it will only require a LiPo battery for the truck and four AA batteries for the 6-channel radio control included in the box. The body shell is full of great detail with mirrors, ladders, grilles, headlights and fuel tanks.
The chassis uses a full metal 2 speed transmission (with planetary gears), eight-wheel drive, steel shafts and remote lockable rear axle.
As usual, the only problem with these beautiful trucks made by the RC4WD is the price, which is around 2,000 euros.
Specifications RC4WD 8X8 Tonnage Heavy Haul Truck
- Hard Plastic European Style Front Cab.
- Full Metal 2 Speed Transmission (Planetary Gears).
- Transfer Case (Billet Aluminum).
- Scale Fuel Tank (Billet Aluminum).
- Super Scale Leaf Spring Suspension Setup.
- Scale Wheels (Billet Aluminum).
- Remote Lockable Rear Axle (Locking Differential).
- Full Metal Front and Rear Axle Housing.
- Steel Scale Drive Shaft.
- Realistic Front Cab Latch.
- Retractable Steel Ladder.
- Molded Functional Fuel Tank.
- Axle Gear Ratio: 2.6 : 1.
- Rear Light Guard (Protects Against Rocks).
- Scale Light Buckets (Fits 3-5mm LED).
- Maximum Mass Load: 80kg.
- Brushed Electric Motor.
- Length: 26.3in / 669mm.
- Transfer Case Gear Ratio: 1 : 1
- First Gear 1:64, Second Gear 1:16 (Transmission).
- Basic 6 Channel 2.4Ghz Radio.
- Professionally Pre-assembled.
- Manufactured by JDCustoms.
Dimensions and weight
- Width: 230mm.
- Height: 278mm.
- Weight: 8.1kg.
If you want more information you can contact the RC4WD by clicking here.