Horizon Hobby announced the release of the Losi 22S ST brushless RTR stadium truck. Based on the TLR 22 race platform, the all-new Losi 22S ST has taken the race performance from the kit version to become the ultimate Ready to Run truck.
The composite chassis was designed, allowing the battery to load from the bottom, so you quickly and easily swap batteries without removing the body.
The ESC is waterproof and completely programmable with pre-wired with EC3 connector. The brushless motor and ESC combined provide wicked power with a 2 or 3 cell Li-Po. With 3S power you can blaze along at speeds of 80 km/h.
The 22S ST use a metal gear transmission and oil-filled differential provides increased traction and handling. In addition, the rear differential can also be tuned for different driving conditions, giving you maximum control of your experience.
The shocks on all four corners soak up the gnarliest terrain. The 12mm shocks are fully-adjustable and allow you to tune the handling and maximize performance.
Key Features Losi 22ST
- Stadium Truck 2WD 1/10 scale.
- AVC (Active Vehicle Control).
- Dynamite Fuze 60A ESC.
- Dynamite brushless motor Fuze 4-Pole 3300KV.
- Bottom loading battery.
- All Metal Gear transmission.
- Servo Spektrum S606 waterproof.
- Radio system Spektrum DX2E Active.
Needed to Complete
- 2S or 3S, 30C+, LiPo Battery with EC3 connector.
- Apropriate LiPo battery charger.
What’s in the Box?
- (1) 1/10 22S™ ST Brushless 2WD RTR AVC, Blue/Silver.
- (1) Dynamite Fuze 3300 Kv Brushless Motor (installed).
- (1) Spektrum DX2E Active DSMR Transmitter.
- (1) Spektrum SRS6000 6 Channel DSMR AVC Reciever (installed).
- (1) Product Manual.