Traxxas just announced their new Rustler 4X4 VXL Ready to Run stadium truck 1/10 scale. The model use a hard charging wheelie bar and a new low CG chassis positions the weight for aggressive handling. The wheelbase has been lengthened 20mm for balance stability and have quicker response.
The Rustler 4X4 VXL uses patented self Righting feature to keep the fun going, even when you get carried away with the wheelies or land that big trick upside down. Simply press a button on the TQi transmitter and, in most circumstances, the Rustler 4X4 VXL will be back on its wheels for more action.
The clipless body latching system for secure mounting and fast, one handed removal and installation. The sleek, aerodynamic body features a rugged internal structure and external rollover protection and durability.
The truck is powered by Velineon 3500kV brushless motor and VXL-3s waterproof electronic Speed Control capable of producing speeds Up to 100+ km/h with 3S LiPo battery.
Rustler 4X4 VXL Spec
- Traxxas Stability Management (TSM)
- Servo: Traxxas 2075.
- Speed Control: VXL-3s ESC.
- Motor: Velineon 3500 Brushless.
- Adjustable toe and camber links.
- New impact-resistant suspension arm composite.
- Oil-filled Ultra Shocks.
- Reinforced integrated wheelie bar.
What’s In The Box:
- Rustler 4X4 VXL
- Quick Start Guide
- TQi™ 2.4GHz radio system
- High quality maintenance tools
What You’ll Need:
- Rustler 4X4 VXL requires a single NiMH or LiPo battery.
- Four AA alkaline batteries for the transmitter.