Spektrum has presented the new DX5C Smart DSMR Transmitter to add AVC and Smart Compatibility to any vehicle thanks to the SR6100AT receiver.
The DX5C Smart is the perfect solution for bashers, boaters and scalers who want a staggering list of advanced features that includes the virtually unlimited possibilities 5-channel control offers.
Built around frequency-agile, DSMR 2.4GHz technology, you can use the DX5C in any type of surface application, including boats. Its range and response, particularly in noisy 2.4GHz environments, are superb.
It’s also backwards compatible with DSM2® Spektrum receivers. This means most longtime Spektrum users can continue to use the receivers they have. They’ll only need to upgrade if they want the robust 2.4GHz interference protection a DSMR receiver can deliver.
Features DX5C SmartDX5C Smart
- 5 fully proportional channels.
- Spektrum Smart Technology ready.
- Program and fine-tune compatible AVC receivers.
- 20-model memory.
- Smooth, dual-ball bearing precision.
- Frequency-Agile, Spektrum DSMR 2.4GHz technology.
- Non-Slip Rubber Grips.
- Back Button Makes Navigating the Interface more Intuitive.
- Steering Mix, 4-Wheel Steering Mixing, plus One Assignable Mix.
- Bind-Progress Screen Displays Status and Frame Rate.
- Program and Fine-Tune Compatible AVC® Receivers.
- Compatible with DSMR and DSM2* receivers (DSM2 only operates on 16.5ms frame rate).
- EN328 Compatible.
- Includes SR6100AT AVC / Telemetry Receiver.
For more information you can visit the Horizon Hobby website at the links below.
Leave a Reply