Tamiya has began distributing the Comical FROG on the chassis WR-02CB, with a body inspired by the famous original buggy from the 1983. The model features a pre-assembled gearbox with motor already attached to save time in the assembly process. Long suspension arms and CVA oil dampers make for excellent off-road performance, while under guard and side guards give great protection.
A rear wheelie bar helps support the model when it leans back, maintaining a fun wheels-in-the air stance as the model plunges forward. Green and white 2-piece wheels are joined by bubble tires (front: ribbed, rear: round block) for a fun look and drive.
Features Tamiya Comical Frog (WR-02CB Chassis)
- 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit.
- Length: 356mm, Width: 244mm, Height: 195mm, Wheelbase: 170mm.
- Tire Width/Diameter 46/95mm (Front), 56/98mm (Rear).
- Tread 189mm (Front), 186mm (Rear).
- Monocoque Frame Chassis.
- 3-Bevel Differential Gear.
- 2-Piece Steering Linkage.
- 4-Wheel Double Wishbone Suspension.
- Front and Rear CVA Oil Dampers.
- Gear Ratio = 18.3:1.
- Type 540 Motor included.
Includes: Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC (electronic speed control) Capable of running sensor brushless motors and brushed motors alike. (21.5 Turn BL motor limit) (23 Turn brushed motor limit)
Requires: 2-channel radio, steering servo, 7.2-volt battery pack with compatible charger, and TAMIYA PS Spray Paint.
NOTE: Must use round shape type battery pack. Square shaped batteries will not fit the battery compartment.