Just in time for Christmas Tamiya will release in hobby shops the Toyota GR Supra 1/10th Scale Expert Built. The model is based on the TT-02 Chassis that employs a longitudinal layout with the battery on the left and the motor on the right, to give excellent stability.
In addition, it features identical left and right suspension arms and uprights for ease of assembly, plus easy-to-maintain gearboxes. It is a highly adaptable chassis, as it offers 2 different wheelbases, 2 ground clearance settings and 2 tread set-ups in addition to a range of 10 possible gear ratios. It is not short on looks either, with brake disc-shaped wheel hubs and stylish front bumper supports.
Tamiya Toyota GR Supra RED Expert Built
- Scale: 1/10th.
- Type: Expert Built.
- Length: 457mm.
- Width: 188mm.
- Body is molded accurately in lightweight and durable polycarbonate, with separate light cases front and rear.
- Features separate molded parts for side mirrors.
- Twin 5-spoke wheels are molded in black, and paired with racing radial tires.
- The TT-02 chassis is an adaptable and balanced design with excellent stability, plus features such as identical suspension arm and upright components for ease of assembly.
- 4-bevel differential gears and 4-wheel double wishbone suspension make for a smooth ride.
Leave a Reply