Team Losi (distributed by Horizon Hobby) has presented the 2.0 version of their Large Scale Desert Buggy DBXL-E. Now the DBXL-E 2.0 come equipped with SMART Technology. The model is Ready to Run and include the new Spektrum Firma 160 Amp Brushless SMART ESC with the Firma 4-Pole 780Kv motor capable to push this giant buggy over 80 kmh.
The SMART technology provides information like battery voltage, RPM, RX pack Voltage, and Speed directly from the ESC when used with the Spektrum Dashboard app.
The receiver has also the built-in AVC (Active Vehicle Control) traction control system works behind the scenes, making hundreds of throttle and steering adjustments per second, so more of the motor’s power is translated into speed and acceleration instead of just flying dirt.
Features Losi DBXL-E 2.0
- Spektrum Firma 160 Amp Brushless SMART ESC.
- Spektrum Firma 4-Pole 780Kv Brushless Motor.
- Spektrum DX2E Active radio system with AVC and new SR6100AT Receiver.
- Spektrum S906 1/5th scale metal gear servo.
- Waterproof Components.
- Aluminum Shock Towers.
- Aluminum Center Diff Cup.
- New Radio Tray designed for use with single or dual steering servos.
- New Heavy Duty Drivetrain with 5mm drive pins.
- New Electric Chassis specific chassis braces for increased durability and strength.
- New ESC Mount.
- Pinned Center Outdrive Cups.
- New Gearboxes for improved drivetrain strength and stability.
- New Steering Rack with helical servo saver design.
- Updated Front and Rear Bulkheads.
- Maxxis Creepy Crawler LT Tires.
- Losi and Fox Shox race-inspired Motorsports themed livery.
- Laser Etched FOX Logo Shock Caps.
- Roof-mounted LED bar.