FTX has just released the images of their new Outback Mini 2.0 PASO in grey or yellow available for shipping from mid-November.
The Paso is the second addition in the Mini Outback 2.0 range and features a classic SUV 4×4 styled body with moulded scale accessories such as roof rack with LED ready spot lights, front grill with LED light buckets installed, rear LED installed light housing, snorkel and side mirrors.
The Outback Mini 2.0 is Ready to Run and arrive straight of the box with the new standard 600mAh LiPo battery for longer more powerful runs and features an improved final drive ratio of 104:1 for super high torque and slow speed control, helping you navigate most terrain.
Features FTX Outback MINI 2.0 PASO RTR
- 99% Ready-To-Run.
- 2.4ghz radio system.
- Fully proportional throttle and steering.
- FPV Ready waterproof ESC/Receiver unit.
- Multi-Link suspension system.
- Aluminium ladder frame chassis.
- Coil sprung shock absorbers.
- Improved high torque transmission (FDL 104:1) for slow speed driving.
- 3-gear centre mounted transmission with low C of G motor mount.
- Locked front and rear axles.
- Front chassis mounted micro steering servo.
- Telescopic UJ centre driveshaft.
- Micro 3.7 600mAh 1S LiPo Battery.
- USB Charger.
- Choice of classic trail 4×4 Off Road Body styles.
- Front & rear LED lights.
- Internal beadlock wheels.
- Supersoft rubber tyres for maximum traction.
FTX5508GY – Paso Grey
FTX5508Y – Paso Yellow