As anticipated a few days ago, Losi have introduced their new 1/18th Scale Mini-T 2.0 2WD Stadium Truck Ready-To-Run. The legendary Mini-T is back with modern technology, features and options we could only dream of back in the day. The chassis uses suspension geometry updated from the TLR 22 platform and waterproof electronics with a 2.4Ghz radio system.
This model is perfect for basher and RC enthusiasts looking for something small, but with the performance of a 1/10 scale vehicle. This stadium truck features a mid-motor configuration for better balance, oil filled shocks, aluminum chassis and a full range of option parts all in a total ready-to-run package.
Features Losi Mini-T 2.0
- Scaled Down Version of the 1/10th 22T.
- Mid Motor Configuration.
- Aluminum Chassis.
- Threaded Oil Filled Shocks.
- Fully assembled and ready-to-run.
- Dynamite 7.4V 2S 650mAh 20C Li-Po Battery.
- BK Bar Tires with Dish Wheels.
- Full Ball Bearings (less steering).
- Servo Saver.
- Waterproof electronics.
- 22 Suspension Geometry.
- Option Parts Availability.
Specifications Losi Mini-T 2.0
- Length: 232mm.
- Width: 179mm.
- Height: 91mm.
- Wheelbase: 160mm.
- Differential: Bevel gear.
- Shocks: 7mm bore oil-filled.
- Radio: Horizon 2.4GHz 3-channel.
- Servos: Spektrum SX107 micro metal gear steering servo.