Kyosho has announced the new Fazer Mk2 FZ02L touring chassis. The model will arrive in model shops in December in Readyset version with the 2015 Dodge SRT Challenger bodywork HELLCAT “Plam Crazy Purple” body. The chassis uses a four-wheel drive transmission with two gear differentials, double wishbone suspension and short stroke oil dampers.
The electronics are already installed on the chassis and include: receiver, waterproof servo and a brushed motor 550 class “G14L” combined with a 60 Amp Speed Controller (LiPo 2S compatible).
Features Kyosho Fazer Mk2 Dodge SRT
- New design shaft drive full-time 4WD touring chassis Fazer Mk2 FZ02L.
- Readyset package only requires batteries for the transmitter, and battery with charger for the model.
- 550 size 14T brushed motor (G14L) with internal cooling fan.
- 60A waterproof ES.
- 2-bevel grease-filled gear diffs on front and rear.
- Belt mounting battery allows various battery types to be used.
- Full ball bearings equipped throughout the drive system.
- KS202W waterproof steering servo.
- Includes completely finished body with color scheme and decals applied.
- Sealed differential and transmission.
- R/C system: Syncro KT-231P+
- Performance can be further enhanced by installing various optional parts.
Dimensions and weight
- Length: 486mm.
- Width: 200mm.
- Wheelbase: 274mm.
- Tread (F/R): F：174mm／R：174mm.
- Tires (F/R): F：φ66×25mm／R：φ66×25mm.
- Gear Ratio: 6.5：1.
- Weight: 1650 grams.
Required for operation
- 4 x AA batteries for transmitter.
- 2 x batteries for chassis (recommended: 7.2V Ni-MH battery).
- Charger for battery for chassis.