This summer Tamiya is going to release a detailed replica of the Suzuki Swift Sport (with a pre-painted polycarbonate body) built on the M05 chassis: a fun, simple on-road chassis that takes front wheel drive mechanics and puts replica compact cars on top for fun driving thrills.
The original Swift underwent a full model change in 2017 and impressively managed to improve overall design rigidity while getting lighter (it got a wider tread, a direct injection 1.4-liter inline-4 engine and 6-speed automatic transmission).
Main features of the Tamiya Suzuki Swift Sport:
- Scale: 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit.
- The M-05 chassis is a compact unit based around a lightweight monocoque and offering great weight distribution with a low center of gravity.
- Length 381mm, width: 167mm and 239mm L wheelbase.
- Polycarbonate Swift Sport body pre-painted in yellow with separate injection molded parts are included to recreate side mirrors.
- Complete with marking stickers to decorate the body.
- Includes: 540-motor, TBLE-02S ESC (electronic speed control) Capable of running sensor brushless motors and brushed motors alike. (21.5 Turn BL motor limit) (23 Turn brushed motor limit).