At the beginning of October, Yokomo is going to release the new YZ-2T 1/10 EP 2WD Stadium Truck. Based on the design from the current World Champion YZ-2 platform, this new model is a great addition to the Japanese brand lineup. Japan list price for this Stadium Truck is 44,900 JPY.
This truck comes with many new features: a longer hi-grade aluminum chassis (for added stability), longer front and rear shocks (for increased jumping, landing, and handling) characteristics, along with wider shock mounting locations designed and tested specifically for the YZ-2T.
There is also a new graphite steering ackerman plate, a new battery hold down system that makes it very easy to replace battery packs (while also allowing the battery to be moved forward or backward in a 40mm range). New electronic mounting tray can be easily being removed for cleaning or maintenance and provides strength when securing the ESC and Receiver.
The Yokomo YZ-2T 1/10 scale 2WD Stadium Truck also features:
- New LD (Lay Down) 3-gear transmission works great on all hi-traction surfaces including clay, astro, and carpet.
- A single style slipper clutch comes standard with the YZ-2T, however it’s also possible to convert to our dual slipper clutch by adding the optional parts sold separately.
- New designed lower shock mounts allow for more precise adjustments.
- Aluminum rear suspension mounts and clearly marked rear suspension bushings make adjusting rear toe and skid angle very easy.
- The YZ-2T comes standard with a ball differential kit.
- New designed differential height system uses cams to adjust the differential higher or lower, from 0 to 3mm depending on traction level.
- New transmission case is divided into three parts, making it easy to remove the differential quickly.
- The upper transmission case allows the differential to be removed while keeping the lower transmission case intact (only 4 screws need to be removed in order to access the differential).
- JConcepts New F2 Body provides a great aggressive look with hi-downforce features resulting in increased steering and traction.