Recently Tamiya hasrvealed the 2020 Ford GT Mk II: an amazing 1/10 scale RC car modeled after the legendary 1966 GT40 MKII. Only 45 of the hand-built rides will be produced, making them a very sought after vehicle.
In this video, we can take a look at what comes in our 2020 kit that comes with the new TBLE-04S ESC.
Main features of the Tamiya: 2020 Ford GT Mk II:
• 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 479mm, width: 188mm, height: 112mm. Wheelbase: 257mm.
• The ultra-honed form of the car is recreated in lightweight polycarbonate, with separate parts used to depict flying buttresses, rear wing and side mirrors.
• Body is made of polycarbonate with ABS plastic wing and mirror parts.
• Stickers are included to decorate the body as the car appeared in its unveiling.
• Twin five-spoke wheels with slick tires.
• The TT-02 chassis is a highly versatile shaft-driven 4WD unit, based around a durable bathtub.
• 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension has identical arm and upright parts for ease of maintenance.
• A wide range of Hop-Up Option parts is available to customize your chassis.
• Includes 540-brushed type motor.
• Includes NEW TBLE-04S ESC. Compatible with brushless motors (sensored) of 21.5 turns and higher, and Tamiya brushed motors 25 turns and over.
• Requires: 2-channel radio, steering servo, 7.2-7.4volt battery pack and compatible charger.
Source: Official Website