After teasing us last month Awesomatix has finally released the new A800FX Evo FWD Touring Car evolution of the A800FX platform. The main goals were to further enhance the performance in all conditions and increase the setup range to suit all track conditions. Since weight distribution is the main setup tool for a FWD car, the designers re-worked the main chassis design and extended the wheelbase.
This increase in wheelbase allows for further adjustability in weight bias and creates more forward traction.
The steering unit is a completely new design! Designers took the concept of the proven single bell crank steering from the A800MMX and transformed it into the A800FX Evo. The result is a servo holder with an integrated steering mount.
Special Features of the A800FXA Evo and A800FXC Evo versions:
– C01FXAL 7075T6 2mm Alloy Lower deck for A800FXA Evo kit
– C01FXCL 2.2mm Carbon Lower deck for A800FXC Evo kit
– Special designed AM24FX Servo Holder
– Special designed AM180FX Bell crank
– Special designed AM78FX Bulkhead
– Special designed AM30FX Rear Stiffener
– Special designed AT159 Strut
– Special designed C107S front topdeck
– Special designed C27FX-2 rear topdeck
– Special designed ST230 Bumper Weight (130g.)
– ST69-00 + AT119 Linear Spring Screw and Alloy Holder
– C105A Rear Adjustable Body holder
– D2.2-S-P Damper set with P63 Damper Piston
Source: Official Website