SWORKz has officially introduced their new S14-3 Pro 1/10th scale 4WD Buggy Kit. The model is based on the S14-2 and uses a new 7075-T6 aluminum chassis with improved flex system, suspension with the front pivot ball design and a new steering knuckle for better performance on carpet tracks.
The new suspension’s front and rear A-arms are molded in nylon strong composite material and use shock bodies with 3mm Teflon hard-coated shafts. The kit includes a new slipper clutch system, carbon fiber upper decks, 5mm axle universal cross driveshafts, aluminum steering servo mount and the Velocity 2.0 body with Formula bulkhead wing.
To complete the model you will have to buy the motor, ESC, servo, battery and the radio control system separately.
Features of the SWORKs S14-3 Pro:
- 7075-T6 aluminum Black Hard Coated chassis.
- High performance CNC crown gears and pinion gears.
- 5mm axle universal cross drive shafts.
- New slipper clutch system.
- New Pro-composite carbon fiber shock towers
- New design shock bodies with 3mm Teflon hard coated shafts.
- Front and rear arms made from strong composite nylon materials.
- Kit comes standard with 9 and 11 degree front C Hubs.
- New adjustable steering plate with bell crank.
- Full aluminum arm holders with adjustable Toe-in block.
- Aluminum steering servo mount.
- Velocity 2.0 body with Formula bulkhead wing.
Dimensions and Weight:
- Length: 385mm
- Width: 245mm
- Height: 170mm
- Wheelbase: 282-285mm
- Ground Clearance: 50mm
- Track: F:232mm /R222mm
- Gear Ratio: C:81T/19T, F/R 42/17T
- Weight: 1,698 Kg
The buggy will arrive in stores around mid-October.
Leave a Reply