3Racing has revealed the fifth generation of the front wheel car Sakura. The Hong Kong designers added more new features to this generation to provide better handling performance and improve the acceleration and fit difference body needs. 3Racing released the first photos of the pre-production prototype (please note that the electronics shown are sold separately).
Main features of the Sakura FF Evo:
- Type: 1/10 scale FWD touring car
- Main Chassis extended 5mm on the motor mount area which can fit for the lowest final drive ratio 2.6:1 setting.
- Front body posts are now at the back of the front shock tower to meet different body installation requirements.
- Front and rear lower suspension arms are 1mm wider to improve car stability.
- Low profile big bore dampers provides better shock absorption capability.
- 17T nylon gear to increase the durability.
- Steering system uses updated ZERO Tolerance design to improve the steering characteristics and stability.
- Differential uses metal bevel gears to increase the durability.
- Front and rear shock towers are redesigned for greatly improved suspension geometry to match with the low profile big bore dampers.
- Lightweight carbon fiber servo mount to reduce the weight of Sakura FF EVO.