Horizon Hobby has just presented the new Blade Inductrix FPV HD Ready To Fly mini drone. The model arrives already set up with everything you need to start having fun. Among the features, we find four brushless motors with protected propellers, orientation LEDs, an adjustable HD camera capable of recording 1080p at 30 FPS and transmitting 720p in downlink video mode.
The package includes a 500mAh LiPo 1S battery with USB charger and ST6 DSMX radio with smartphone stand for FPV use. The flight software uses the SAFE system technology which gives it built-in stability and is compatible with Android and iOS systems.
Features Blade Inductrix FPV HD
- High Definition FPV.
- SAFE Technology.
- Lightweight, fully assembled Ready-to-Fly drone.
- Durable, damage-resistant rotor housings.
- Brilliant orientation LEDs.
- Flight transmitter with built-in tactile camera controls.
- Single cell 550mAh flight battery and USB charger.
- Smart phone headset adapter.
- Articulating camera mount.
- Adjustable on-screen display.
- 720p video feed downlink.
- 1080p 30fps on-board recording.
- SD memory card slot.
- Wireless transfer of saved files to smart phone.
- Apple and Android support.