Redcat Racing announced the Danchee Ridgerock 1/10th scale Rock Crawler Ready To Run. The chassis uses a front & rear multi-link suspension, front and rear transmission, two high-torque electric brushed motors, multi-select 4 wheel steering, all at an affordable price.
4-mode 4 wheel steering is easily accessible with the touch of a button. Switch steering modes on-the-fly for front wheel steering, rear wheel steering, four wheel steering, and four wheel crab steering.
The Danchee Ridgerock box will include chargeable battery, USB battery charger, and 2.4GHZ radio system.
Features Danchee Ridgerock
- Motor: Type Electric Brushed
- Transmission: Forward and Reverse With 4-Wheel Steering
- Drive System: 4 Wheel Drive
- Chassis Type: Plastic
- Shocks: Aluminum Capped Oil Filled
- Speed Control: 2in1 ESC/Receiver Brushed
- Battery: Li-ion 7.4v 1500mAh & Charger Included (USB Wall Outlet Not Included)
- Radio System: 2.4GHz Radio System
- Length: 440mm
- Width: 230mm
- Height: 275mm
- Wheelbase: 320mm
- Ground Clearance: 81mm