PICCO, one of the most famous Italian brand in the production of R/C Engines, presented the Monza .21 Team On-Road. The engine features a new crankcase that improves internal gas flow, a 14mm crankshaft with silicone insert is DLC coated in order to prevent wear of the pin and oxidation and a high quality rear ceramic Swiss-Made bearing.
The 7 port cylinder, piston and the knife edged aerodynamic connecting rod are made with a special aluminum alloy to optimize life and performance.
Features PICCO Monza .21
- Displacement: 3,49cc
- Bore: 16,03mm.
- Stroke: 17,30mm.
- Piston CNC machined.
- 7 ports hard chromed sleeve.
- Knife edged lightweight aerodynamic con-rod.
- 14mm DLC balanced shaft with silicone insert.
- Low CG cooling head.
- 14mm ceramic Swiss-made main bearing.
- Composite 3-needle slide carburetor.
- Output: 2,95hp @ 38,000rpm.