Losi has just announced the Super Rock Rey Baja, a 1/6th Scale Rock Racer. This new radio controlled giant arrives Ready to Run with AVC stability system, Spektrum DX2E Active radio and an LED light bars provide scale looks when the sun goes down.
The model comes with a 750Kv Dynamite Brushless Motor and Dynamite Fuze 160A Brushless ESC capable of 8S LiPo power and 90 km/h speeds.
The Super Rock Rey takes its inspiration from full-scale rigs that tackle the King of Hammers. The 4mm hard-anodized aluminum chassis uses a 4WD transmission, 4-link suspension, big oil-filled shocks and a super-rigid roll cage made of super-tough composite material that enhances the truck’s scale, looks and durability.
Features Losi Super Rock Rey Baja
- Type: Rock Racer.
- Scale: 1/6th.
- Motor: Brushless 750Kv Non-Sensored.
- Speed Control: 160 Ampere.
- Servos: Metal Gear.
- Speed: 90 km/h with 8S LiPo.
- Chassis: 4mm Plate, 6061-T6 Aluminum.
- Suspension: Independent Front/4-Link Rear.
- Drivetrain: 4WD.
- Tire Type: MAXXIS Creepy Crawler (177.8 mm).
- Radio: Spektrum DX2E Active, 2 channel DSMR with AVC.
- Gear Pitch: 1.5 Module.
- Wheel Size: 81.3 mm diameter, 53.3 mm width.
- Shock Type: Oil-Filled, Coil-Over Springs.
- Body: Screened with decals.
- Ball Bearings: Full Ball Bearings.
Needed to Complete
- (2) 2S or 4S LiPo Battery with EC5 connector
- LiPo charger
Dimension and weight
- Length: 685.8 mm
- Width: 438.1 mm
- Height: 279.4 mm
- Ground Clearance: 76.2 mm
- Wheelbase: 508.0 mm
- Weight: 9.3 kg (without batteries)