Tamiya has announced the upcoming TA07 MS 1/10th Scale 4WD touring car will available on 15th December 2018. This kit features a 2.25mm carbon fibre main chassis with a 2.0mm upper deck construction and new bulkheads for improved traction on acceleration.
The kit also include a 20T centre pulley (to reduce natural drivetrain drag) a multi-piece carbon fibre and aluminium floating servo mount and a highly adjustable battery holder.
To complete the Tamiya TA07 MS you have to buy the body, motor, esc, servo, receiver, tire, wheel, and the battery separately.
Features Tamiya TA07 MS
- 1/10th Scale chassis assembly kit.
- Retains the 3 selectable motor positions from the TA07 PRO, giving total control over drivetrain setup.
- Final internal drive ratio: 1.85 (TA-07 Pro/R: 2.05).
- 2.25mm carbon fiber lower deck paired with a 2mm thickness dual bridge-type vertical frame.
- Aluminum bulkheads.
- TRF419XR suspension setup, with TRF super short big bore dampers.
- Drive belts and differentials are mounted approximately 2mm lower than standard TA-07 Pro/R.
- New 20T center pulley ensures minimal belt tension yet a highly smooth drive (standard TA-07 use 18T center pulley).
- Motor position is 1mm toward the chassis center for optimal balance.
- Damper stays for use with standard TRF dampers included.
- Ball-Bearing sway bar mounting system for precise tuning.