The iconic RC10 Jammin’ Jay Halse used to win the first-ever “IFMAR 1:10 scale Off Road World Championships£ in 1985 is coming back in a 1/28 scale replica. This Team Associated RC28 looks great and drives smooth thanks to a powerful electric motor and capable drivetrain.
After the RC28 buggy’s battery becomes discharged, the convenient built-in transmitter charger makes it easy to get back to full power and ready to run in less than an hour. A built-in rechargeable battery and 4 AA’s are included, so you don’t need anything else to have fun!
Team Associated RC28 main features:
- This buggy is fully assembled and ready to run
- Everything is included in the box!
- 2.4GHz 2-channel transmitter
- Integrated ESC/Receiver unit
- Integrated proportional servo
- 1:28 scale replica of the original RC10 Jammin’ Jay 1985 IFMAR World Champion
- Terrain: Off-Road buggy
- Assembly Level: Ready-To-Run*
- Length: 143 mm
- Width: 86 mm
- Wheelbase: 101,5 mm
- Weight: 76,2 grams