The Japanese company Wrap-Up Next has shown the new vertical motor drift chassis Kenbro Concept. The model uses a transmission adopted in Fr-D / Mr-D with a excellent control created by the motor position. The main chassis has a moderate flexibility, 2.0 mm thick, and the upper deck is in pure carbon fibre.
The kit only provides the chassis you can see in the image below and to be completed you have to buy all the missing part and electronics.
0401-FD Kit Composition
- 2.0 mm pure carbon main chassis.
- Exclusive input shaft one body center shaft.
- High Mount motor plate.
- Upper Deck Mount x2.
- 0272-FD Graphite Battery Holder.
- Split Ceremony 2.0 mm Pure Carbon Upper Deck.
- Cut corner up st wiper adopted vx-Dock.
- Slide steering system.
- Drive Mission Unit (18 tx2/ 35 T / 40 T).