SkyRC released the new brushless motor X8 Pro V2, an updated version of X8 Pro, which adds an “adjustable timing” function. This brushless motor is designed for 1/8th scale competition buggy and uses a 5mm shaft, 12-slot stator and 4-pole rotor. The motor supports sensorless and sensored Speed Controller and it is available in 2150kV and 2350kV variants.
By rotating the endbell you set up the timing marks. Torque and efficiency can be changed to reach the best performance. Increasing timing increases rpm and motor temps, but decreases torque efficiency and runtime.
Features SkyRC Toro X8 Pro V2
- Adjustable Timing.
- T6 Aluminum Shell with CNC Forming Process.
- High Torque Motor with 12-Slot Stator and 0.2mm Silicon-steel Sheets.
- Neodymium Sintered Magnet Rotor.
- High Power Welding Pieces.
- Durable Bearing with High RPM.
- Pure Copper Coil with High Conductivity.
- Reinforced 5mm Shaft.
- Replaceable Rotor.