Last week XRAY released the XT2D’19 2WD Stadium Truck (for outdoor and low-grip track conditions) and now the European company introduced the XT2C’19: a 1/10th scale 2WD stadium truck kit “carpet specific variant” for high grip carpet and astro turf tracks.
This kit includes a front motor and laydown gearbox (that is the standard for high-grip setups) otherwise the 2019 kit mostly relies on the XT2D 2019’s features.
Main features of the XT2C’19 2WD Stadium Truck kit:
– All-new narrower gear box to mount the new narrow suspension holders
– All-new aluminum rear suspension holders to accommodate the new narrower rear gear box
– All-new rear multi-function rear upright with eccentric bushings generates more traction & stability
– All-new rear longer driveshafts with 2.5mm pins for smoother operation
– All-new gear diff outdrives redesigned to fit the new 2.5mm drive shaft pins
– Gear differential with new diff-outdrives now designed to use with new 2.5mm pin
– New stronger diff outdrives are the result of a new hardening process that increases lifetime & reliability
– All-new rear suspension arms with variable shock mounting positions either in front or rear
– Includes hard front steering block to improve handling
– All-new redesigned body allows mounting of rear shock absorbers in the front or rear of the shock tower
– Includes +4.5mm offset wheel hubs
– All-new larger ball-bearing used in the rear uprights for increased reliability
– Greased ball-bearings included in uprights increase reliability while all other bearings are oiled for super free operation