Horizon Hobby presented the new acrobatic model aircraft E-flite Extra 300 3D, a scale replica of the famous single-engine low-wing airplane produced by the German company Extra Aircraft. The airplane has a wingspan of over 1.3 meters and is sold in the BNF Basic and PNP versions. The BNF Basic version is supplied with a 910Kv Outrunner motor, speed controller with EC3 connectors, 4 Spektrum digital servos and 6-channel AR636 DSMX receiver.
The high-power brushless power system features a 60-amp ESC and an outrunner motor equipped with a lightweight wooden propeller that combine with a 3S or 4S 2200-3200mAh LiPo battery to deliver an abundance of beyond-scale power resulting in unlimited vertical performance.
Key Features E-flite Extra 300 3D
- A scale replica of the world-renowned aerobatic champion.
- 3S and 4S compatible 60A ESC and outrunner motor with wooden propeller.
- Fast and precise factory-installed digital, metal-geared servos.
- Spektrum 6-channel DSMX receiver.
- AS3X Technology.
- SAFE Select flight envelope protection.
- The cockpit with instrument panel include the pilot figure.
- Oversized control surfaces for maximum 3D aerobatic capability.
- Rugged landing gear with scale covers and wheel pants.
- Two-piece plug-in wings with carbon fiber wing tube.
- Magnetically-secured hatches provide convenient access to battery and electronics.
- Lightweight yet durable, composite-reinforced construction with EPO material.
- Factory-finished with a vivid paint scheme and bold graphics.
Needed to Complete
- Full-range, 5+ Channel DSMX/DSM2 transmitter.
- 2200–3200mAh 3S or 4S 11.1–14.8V LiPo with EC3 or IC3 Connector.
- Compatible LiPo charger.