Losi have introduced two new versions of the 22S 1/10th Scale Short Course Truck. Both models are sold Ready to Run and are based on the TLR 22 Race Platform. They share the same chassis and electronic, the only difference is the body shell. The chassis features a 2WD all metal gear transmission powered by a Dynamite 12T 550 brushed motor combined with a Dynamite 60 Amp LiPo 2S ESC.
Among the other features we find a bottom Loading Battery System, Spektrum surface 6kg waterproof servo, MAXXIS Razr MT Tires and 12mm Oil-filled Shocks.
A STX2 transmitter is provided, with a three-position throttle-limiting switch that makes the 22S easy to drive, whether you’re a beginner or expert driver.
To start having fun with the Losi 22S, you only need a 2S LiPo battery and a charger with EC3 connector.
Key features Losi 22S Kicker & Magnaflow
- All new race-inspired 2WD Platform.
- Bottom loading battery.
- All metal gear transmission.
- Oil-filled gear differential.
- Spektrum waterproof servo.
- Spektrum STX2 2.4GHz radio system.
- Officially licensed MAXXIS Razr MT Tires.
- 12mm race-inspired oil filled shocks.
- Dynamite 60A FWD/REV ESC.
- Dynamite 12T 550 brushed motor.
- Team Losi Racing option part upgrades available.