HPI announced their new WR8 Flux with the body replica of the Ken Block Gymkhana Ford Fiesta ST RX43. The model is Ready to Run and is capable of speeds near 100km/h. The chassis is made in aluminum and features adjustable oil-filled shock absorbers, 4WD shaft drivetrain and metal gear differentials.
The body is amazingly detailed replica of Ken Block’s Ford Fiesta ST RX43. From the front splitter to the rear wing, all the way down to the amazing fifteen52 TurboFan and TurboMac wheels. Every tiny detail of real car is replicated in 1/8th Scale: the grilles, headlights, the double-level rear wing and spoiler.
The electronics on the chassis features a 4000KV brushless motor, EMH-3S electronic speed control is able to handle 2S and 3S LiPo battery, metal geared steering servo and a receiver 2.4GHz.
For the ultimate in replica looks and fantastic performance, every HPI WR8 with Ken Block’s Ford Fiesta ST RX43 is fitted with replica fifteen52 Turbomac wheels in a matching color scheme. The fifteen52 Turbomac wheels replica are wrapped with semi-slick HPI tires molded in real rubber.
WR8 Flux Ken Block Ford Fiesta ST RX43
- Officially authorised replica.
- Body: Ford Fiesta ST RX43.
- Scale: 1/8th scale car.
- Type: Pre-Assembled.
- Motor: FLUX MMH-4000.
- Speed Controller: EMH-3S Waterproof.
- Radio System: 2.4GHz.
- Servo: Waterproof.
- Chassis: 3mm aluminium.
- Transmission: Full-time 4WD.
- Front skidplate with durable foam bumper.
- Composite chassis braces.
- Differentials: oil-filled 4-gear.
- Wheels: Fifteen52 TurboMac Replica.
- Tyres: semi-slick.
- Shock towers: Aluminum.
- Shocks: Oil-filled coil-over with adjustable ride height.
- Sway bars: Front and rear.
- Mud guards for rear shocks prevent dirt build-up.
- Quick access to all important maintenance points.
- Steering: Dual Bellcrank.
- Length: 485mm.
- Width: 227mm.
- Height: 172mm.
- Wheelbase: 300mm.
- Tire Diameter: 80mm.
What you need
- 2S or 3S lithium-polymer battery with T-plug.
- Battery charger.