Traxxas published a new video with a fully upgraded Rustler 4X4 VXL. This model has created a whole new category of extreme 4X4 RC stadium trucks. Straight out of the box Rustler 4X4 hits the pavement with a long list of high-performance features.
For those who want to take their Rustlers to the next level, Traxxas offers dozens of extreme-performance accessories. See what happens when we create the ultimate Rustler 4X4 in this high-octane action video. Below a full list of the accessories used in this build the model of this video.
Parts used to build this Ultimate Rustler 4X4
- Blue Aluminum Wheel Nuts (1747R).
- Blue Aluminum Axle Carriers (1952X).
- High-Torque 400 Servo (2255).
- Velineon VXL-3s Cooling Fan (3340).
- Blue Wheelie Bar Wheels (5186A).
- Wireless Link Module (6511).
- RPM Sensor (long) (6520).
- Temperature Sensor (6526).
- Voltage Sensor (6527).
- Telemetry Magnet Holder (6538).
- TQi Telemetry Expander 2.0 (6550X).
- GPS Module 2.0 (6551X).
- Telemetry Expander Mount (6555).
- Battery Hold-Down (6725).
- Black RXT Wheels/Tires (front) (6773).
- Black RXT Wheels/Tires (rear) (6774).
- Blue Aluminum Caster Blocks (6832X).
- Blue Aluminum Steering Blocks (6837X).
- Steel CV-Driveshafts (front) (6851R).
- Steel CV-Driveshafts (rear) (6852R).
- GTR Shock Springs (long) (7444).
- GTR Shock Springs (xx-long) (7446).
- GTR Shocks (long) (7461X).
- GTR Shocks (xx-long) (7462X).