The italian company WRC Racing presented the new GTX.5 1/8th Scale nitro on-road. The model arrive in hobby shops in kit and is based on the GTX with a series of upgrades to make it more competitive.
Among the feature a new lightweight front and rear Axles made in 7075 aluminum and a redesigned chassis for lower the tank position, that improves the overall center of gravity.
Features WRC Racing GTX.5
- WIDTH: 260 mm.
- LENGHT: 435 mm.
- WHEELBASE: 294-298 mm.
- WEIGHT READY TO RUN: 2350 grams.
- BRAKE: New WRC brake return system without springs.
- WHEELS LOCK: New WRC system.
- CHASSIS: 5.0 mm Swiss 7075 aluminium.
- RADIO PLATE: 2.5 mm Carbon fiber.
- DRIVETRAIN TYPE: Triple belt, 4WD.
- FRONT DIFFERENTIAL: One-way.
- REAR DIFFERENTIAL: Solid axle.
- SUSPENSION: Pivot ball suspension.
- RIDE HEIGHT: Adjustable Front & Rear.
- CAMBER: Adjustable Front & Rear.
- CASTER: Adjustable Front.
- TOE: Adjustable Front & Rear.
- ROLLCENTER: Adjustable Front & Rear.
- ACKERMANN: Adjustable Front.
- ANTI-ROLL BARS: Adjustable Front & Rear.
The GTX.5 updates also features a new front and rear Shocks Absorbers, clutch bell, rear driveshafts and a innovative magnetic Brake return System.
Leave a Reply