HRC Racing started the distribution of the 68110DMG Digital Metal Gear servo, especially designed for 1/10th Scale On-Road and Off-Road Cars. The servo features a waterproof case, metal gear, double ball bearings and heavy duty servo horns.
Below the spec of the four models with dimensions, weight, torque and speed at 4.8 and 6.0V.
HRC 68110DMG Servo Spec
- Voltage: 4.8 ~ 6.0 Volts
- Signal type: Analog
- Bearings: Double Ball Bearings
- Gear: Metal Gear
- Torque: 9.2kg/cm @ 4.8V // 10.4kg/cm @ 6.0V
- Speed: 0.14s/60° @ 4.8V // 0.12s/60° @ 6.0V
- Dimensions: 40.0 x 38.3 x 20mm
- Weight: 52.0g
- Servo arm: 25 splines
- Case: Nylon Fiber
- Cable: 300mm 22AWG Heavy Duty cable
- Connector: UNI Plug
Leave a Reply