Bittydesign have released the new AGATA body for 190mm 1/10 scale GT cars. This new product was born from the desire to offer RC enthusiasts all over the world a body shell that could recall the Italian origins of the brand, Emilia land of engines, and dream car manufacturers.
A partnership with Italian leading CNC factory allowed to obtain the maximum level of precision and quality possible today; the designers are proud supporters of the real “Made in Italy” based on the creation, passion and pure innovation.
This body has been tested over several months on different carpets and asphalts, the body is a new alternative for drivers who not only aim for pure performance, but also seek an aesthetic satisfaction fully satisfied by the unique shapes and lines of AGATA.
The body shell meet the specifications needed to participate in any 1/10 GT race in the world, USGT class included.
Main features of the AGATA GT body:
- Made with high quality and genuine polycarbonate Lexan
- Included in the kit a complete set of screw, nuts and large plastic washers to fix properly the rear wing
- Front foam (laser cut) to avoid the vibration of the front nose of the body included into the kit
- Produced in Light Weight version, thickness of material 0,75mm
- Sold clear with protective film outside
- Included in the package a decal sheet pre-cut and windows mask