Xray has presented the new GTXE 2019, a premium, professional, high-competition RC car for the most demanding racers. The chassis features the all-new high-volume differentials were developed to improve vehicle control and consistency over long runs and enhance reliability.
All-new front lower and upper arms are moulded using a harder material to improve response and to maintain bind-free suspension movement in dusty or hot conditions.
The rear uprights feature new larger outer 8x16x5mm ball-bearings for increased reliability and life-span. To expand the set-up alternatives, an additional lower roll-center adjustment position was added.
The smart design allows the same upright to be used on both left & right sides. The wheelbase position is adjustable using 2 shims along the lower suspension pin.
The GT shocks were redesigned with new shock caps and cell shock membranes. The all-new shock caps feature 4 bleeding holes for more equal oil bleeding and a more precise shock rebound setting.
Spec. Xray GTXE 2019
- All-new front & rear diffs with increased oil capacity increase traction & consistency.
- All-new front upper arm with reduced caster improves the steering characteristics and decreases tire wear.
- All-new harder lower front arms increases response and corner speed.
- All-new rear upright with 8x16x5mm outer ball-bearings for increased reliability and lifespan.
- All-new narrower rear suspension arm holders.
- All-new longer rear arm for increased stability & grip.
- All-new shock membrane with reduced air gap generates more grip.
- All-new shock cap with 4 vent holes to compliment the new shock membrane.
- Longer rear camber link.
- 2.8mm front and 3.0mm rear anti-roll bars.
Leave a Reply