Reds Racing announced the new ZX PRO Speed Controller for 1/10th Scale model cars. The new ZX PRO ESC have a high power output with continuous current of 160A. The ESC also features a fastest hardware with a redesigned algorithm firmware to improve its strength and guarantee the smoothest throttle, accurate and precise braking.
Spec Reds Racing ZX Pro 160A
- Stock (Blinking mode) and Modified.
- Current Continuous: 160 A.
- Peak Current: 1200 A.
- lnput: 4-8 sells NiMh/NiCd or 2S LiPo, 2S LiFe.
- Supported Motors: 540 size 2 pole sensored brushless.
- Suitalble Motor: Over 3.5T.
- BEC Output: 6V-7.4V.
- Size: (LxWxH) 30.6 x 38.1 x 19.6mm (without fan).
- Weight: 95g (with wires).