If you have enjoyed the FTX Outback Fury on your trails, then you will love the new Fury Xtreme. Bringing together new features and the current crop of aftermarket Fury option parts. The new Outback Fury Xtreme is a hardcore rig ready to add your choice of electronics.
The model is factory assembled and finished with a pre-painted scale styled pick-up body and comes complete with moulded tubular roll cage and integrated roof top LED light bar.
With metal axle and pinion gears, drive housings, centre telescopic sliding driveshafts and a complete metal 3-gear transmission the Xtreme is ready for the toughest courses.
The super stiff carbon fibre chassis rails provide the ultimate platform for the 6mm steel multilink suspension to navigate terrain, while aluminium oil filled shock absorbers smooth out the bumps.
Features Outback Fury Xtreme
- Scale: 1/10th
- Body w/moulded grill, fenders & accessory.
- Tubular cage w/integrated LED light bar & luggage tray.
- Twin rail carbon fibre frame chassis.
- Carbon fibre adjustable battery tray.
- 3-gear centre transmission with metal gears.
- Metal axle pinion & drive gears.
- Metal one-piece drive housing.
- Adjustable wheelbase to suit different bodyshells.
- Painted metal front & rear axle covers.
- Adjustable aluminum shock absorbers.
- Aluminum lower skid plate.
- Aluminum rear axles.
- Aluminum front hub carriers & steering blocks.
- Aluminum lower shock mounts.
- Aluminum shock & body mount towers.
- Aluminium panhard bar mounts.
- Front CVD style driveshafts.
- Steel multi-link suspension for smooth articulation.
- Front and rear high clearance locked axles.
- Heavy –duty metal telescopic sliding centre universal driveshafts.
- Sealed eceiver box.
- Metal steering servo horn.
- Raised chassis mounted steering servo & panhard bar.
- Steel style moulded scale wheels w/chrome hub cover.
- Supersoft aggressive high traction tyres.
Required to complete:
- Speed control