Team Associated presented the new Limited Edition B6.1DL 1/10th Scale 2WD Racing Buggy. The model is developed for racing on very high bite tracks where a forward mass is beneficial and chassis roll needs to be tamed through a low centre of gravity. The B6.1DL uses a Laydown Stealth(R) transmission that gives the car additional traction when exiting the corners.
The addition of +1 Ackermann plates and gull wing suspension arms tune the steering for a razor-sharp feel and more control. The B6.1DL features our easy-access differential, diff height adjustability, and an all-new slipper with the speed, durability and lineage expected of a true champion.
Features Team Associated B6.1DL
- 3-gear Laydown Stealth(R) transmission for lower and forward CG.
- Machined pistons included for better fit and smoother operation.
- Aluminum rear clamping hexes and front axles with laser etching.
- Rear hubs feature large bearings and the easy-insert system to adjust camber link position and rear axle height.
- One-piece shock bushings to make assembly easier.
- Aluminum C and D arm mounts included for a large range of anti-squat and toe adjustments.
- Lightweight aluminum top shaft.
- Factory Team upgraded ball bearing kit included.
- JConcepts(R) lightweight B6 clear body and wing.
- Easy-access ball differential.
- Differential height adjustments with 0, 1, 2, and 3mm inserts included.
- New slipper assembly for better weight balance and shock clearance.
- Heavy-duty V2 routed graphite front shock tower with tower guard.
- Heavy-duty V2 routed graphite rear tower, long.
- Heavy-duty V2 rear axles with 67mm bones.
- V2 springs for a more reactive and nimble feel.
- Innovative rear arms with molded inserts for ultra-fine lower shock mount adjustment.
- Molded spur gear guard to help protect body from damage.
- +1 steering block arms to optimize feel on dirt tracks.
Required to Complete
- 1:10 scale 540-size electric motor.
- 1:10 scale electronic speed control.
- 7.4V-7.6V LiPo with “shorty” battery dimensions.
- Battery charger (able to charge one of the batteries mentioned above).
- 2-channel surface transmitter, and its batteries.
- 2-channel receiver.
- Steering servo.
- Pinion gear (48 pitch).
- Spray paint for polycarbonate body.
- 1:10 scale buggy wheels.
- 1:10 scale buggy tires.
- Glue for tires and wheels.