Between the models Tamiya has show during the Shizuoka Hobby Show we find a new version of the TT-02 Shaft-Driven 4WD Chassis with a red lower deck and a polycarbonate body replica of the Mazda 3 2019.
The TT-02 chassis has a longitudinal layout with the battery on the left and the motor on the right, to give excellent stability. In addition, it features identical left and right suspension arms and uprights for easy of assembly.
The chassis offers 2 different wheelbases, 2 ground clearance settings and 2 tread set-ups in addition to a range of 10 possible gear ratios. It is not short on looks either, with brake disc-shaped wheel hubs and stylish front bumper supports.
Features Tamiya Mazda 3 TT-02 Shaft-driven 4WD
- Scale: 1/10th.
- Typer R/C model assembly kit.
- polycarbonate Body with separate parts for side mirrors.
- Chassis: A special red version of the TT-02 Lower Deck.
- Twin 5-spoke wheels gun metal color.
- 4-bevel differential gears and 4-wheel double wishbone suspension.
- Hop-Up Option parts are available.
- Includes 540-type motor.
- Includes Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC
Requires: 2-Channel Radio, servo, 7.4v battery pack, charger and paint.