World Champion Products has introduced the new VSR04 3.5cc nitro on-road engine. The engine feature a new and exclusive super long stroke .21 power plant and is based on the O.S. Speed R2102. Among the others features you will find some additional touches, such as the VS Bi-Turbo crankshaft, VS Spec combustion chamber, the Euro Spec liner and piston and an O-ring protect the combustion camber insert.
The engine is designed for competition on-road racing and is available separately or including a VS2098/M2001 exhaust system.
Features VSR04 3.5cc Nitro On-Road
- Super long stroke.
- 7-ports with MES.
- CNC-machined Euro-Spec piston.
- VS Spec 14mm modified ‘”Rody” DLC Bi-turbo crankshaft, lightened and silicone-filled.
- Competition conrod.
- VS Spec turbo combustion chamber.
- 14mm high-speed main bearing.
- 7mm high-speed front bearing with rubber seals.
- VS Spec R04 super lightweight cooling head.
- VS Spec crankcase.
- VS spec aluminium lightweight slide carburettor with 8.5mm aluminium venturi.
- Type: On-Road.
- Displacement: 3.49cc.
- Bore: 16.08mm.
- Stroke: 17.20mm.
- Crankshaft: DLC/Bi-turbo/SIL 14mm SG/SPT (25/245).
- Main bearing: 14mm high speed.
- Front bearing: 7mm high speed.
- Cylinder: ABC.
- Ports intake: 7 (300/60).
- Ports exhaust: 3 (270/90).
- Carburettor: VS Spec, neck 15mm.
- Cooling head: VS Spec superlight on-road.
- Insert: VS Spec for conical Turbo glow plug.
- RPM: Max power @ 33K RPM (4-45K RPM range).
- Weight: 330 grams.