Hitec has presented the new High-Torque servo D956WP. Based off the D954SW, this IP-67 rated version is the true waterproof, dust resistant upgrade for 1/10th Scale Rock Crawlers and Off-Road Trucks.
As the entire “D” line, this technologically-advanced servo is powered by 32-bit Microcontroller Unit and 12-bit Analog to Digital Converter and a Smart Sense engineering with rapid, high resolution response. The HiTec D956WP produces up 29kg/cm of torque at a speed of 0.12s and uses durable steel gears, dual ball bearing and hardened steel output shaft.
Features HiTec D956WP
- Programmable PWM Digital Amplifier.
- 32-Bit MCU with 12-Bit ADC Circuitry.
- 4096 Resolution.
- M Cycle Long Life Potentiometer.
- Wide Operating Voltage (4.8 ~ 8.4 Volts DC).
- Dual Ball Bearing Supported Output Shaft.
- 25-Tooth Output Spline.
- Coreless Metal Brush Motors.
- Nylon Reinforced Plastic Upper and Lower Case.
- Diamond Cut Aluminum Heat Sink Center Case.
- Water Resistant and Waterproof Proof Case.
- End Point Adjustments.
- Fail Safe.
- Dead Band.
- Speed (Slower).
- Soft Start Rate
- Overload Protection.
- Data Save / Load.
- Program Reset.