Horizon Hobby have introduced the new Force RC 1/8-Scale Epidemic 4X4 Monster Truck. The chassis is an all-terrain electric vehicle designed to take the Earth by storm and leave the weak in the dust. Besides having a practically impenetrable chassis and muscle-bound appearance, what makes this beast even more exciting is that it comes out of the box ready to run.
At the heart of this monster is a brushless power system interlinked with a shaft-driven drivetrain that can handle up to a 4S LiPo battery. Massive, aluminum oil-filled shocks keep the independent suspension in check, while a wheelie bar at the rear keeps the back tires firmly engaged.
The body, wheels, and tires join to a super tough 3.0mm anodized aluminum chassis for long-lasting dependability. Waterproof electronics and a glitch-free 2.4GHz radio system ensure that the control you need won’t wimp out. Looking ferocious just standing still and capable of reaching 40+ MPH, don’t be surprised if your gasp for breath quickly turns into a big cheesy grin.
Key Features Force RC Epidemic 4WD
- Brushless motor and ESC capable of producing speeds of up to 40+ MPH.
- LiPo compatible power system for up to 4S, 14.8–15.2V battery setups.
- Shaft-driven 4X4 drivetrain provides great acceleration on all terrains.
- Sealed differentials and full ball-bearing support.
- Sway bars and a pillowball front suspension for great handling.
- Rugged 3mm anodized aluminum chassis for strength and durability.
- Independent suspension with 16mm aluminum oil-filled shocks.
- Full ball-bearing support plus standard 17mm hex wheel hubs.
- Proportional 2.4GHz radio system with throttle and steering control.
- Waterproof electronics, plus 10kg metal-gear steering servo durability.
- Stylized wheels, treaded tires and a finished polycarbonate body.
- Integrated wheelie-bar keeps the rear tires firmly engaged.
Needed to Complete
- 5000mAh 4S 14.8–15.2V LiPo battery or (2) 5000mAh 2S 7.4–7.6V LiPo batteries, with EC5™ connector/s.
- Suitable LiPo battery charger.
Leave a Reply