ZooRacing has presented the new ZooDiac GT body shell for 190mm touring cars. The ZooDiac body shell comes moulded from high-quality 0.7mm polycarbonate for a low weight of only 85 grams. The ZooRacing goal was to create a stylish yet efficient body with advanced aerodynamics while still offering a somewhat scale look to ensure the body meets all current GT/USGT class rules.
The body has a low-slung silhouette with sculptured fender sections that give plenty of room, even for larger GT class tyres, while the low-profile front hood section optimizes the airflow around the fenders and towards the huge windscreen.
The latter is designed to offer a slight cab forward design for best possible airflow towards the rear trunk section and rear wing.
Going towards the rear of the car, the newly designed side pods not only add to the overall structure of the body, they also look cool and help to balance the overall downforce by offering a slight upwards sweep.
Overall the body’s shape ensures the lowest possible centre of gravity for increased corner speeds, especially on high-bite surfaces, as well as great high straight-line top speed, even with low-power 17.5T motors – all while offering easy handling characteristics with very balanced front-to-rear grip.
Features ZooRacing ZooDiac 190mm
- Specialised GT body shell with balanced front-to-rear downforce.
- Low-profile design for highest top speeds and corner speeds.
- Structured rear end for anti-tuck capabilities.
- Large wheel arches allow the body to be placed 4mm front or back (8mm in total).
- Large wheel arches ensure the tyres will not rub in whatever position.
- Anti-tuck capabilities with structured side skirts.
- 0.7mm standard body weighs in at about 85g cut including wing.
- Detailed decal sheet.
- 2-step window masks. New more flexible and stickier quality.
- Wing mounting hardware.
- 100mm grid on the rear truck lid for easy and convenient body mounting.
- Designed to meet all GT/USGT class rules.