Hobao has released new images of the Hyper MT Plus II 1/7th Scale Monster Truck. The model will arrive in hobby shops at the end of July in Ready To Run version. The Twin Vertical Plate aluminum chassis features four-wheel drive transmission with steel gears, three differentials, rear wheelie bars and large aluminum long-stroke shock absorbers.
The electronics installed on the chassis includes a 2.4GHz 3-channels radio system, a HobbyWing 150A speed controller compatible with LiPo battery packs from 4 to 6S with XT90 connectors, a four-pole 2000Kv brushless motor and a powerful waterproof steering servo from 32kg / cm.
To start having fun, you will have to buy only the battery for the model and charger separately.
Features Hobao Hyper MT Plus II
- All metal drive gears
- Full-time 4-wheel drive
- Center differential drive system
- CNC Aluminum center differential mount
- CNC Aluminum motor mounting plate with supporting bars
- CNC Aluminum motor mount with holder
- New Wheelie Bar & Bumper
- Aluminum Alloy Hydraulic Shock Absorbers with locking spring cup holder
- Adjustable height shock spring perches
- New Front/Rear High Torque Universal Joints with Differential outdrive cups.
- Enhance one piece aluminum chassis frame
- Roller bar with new rubber handle
- 20mm Wheel Hex hubs & 17mm Wheel nuts
- Gray 7 spoke wheel with all terrain tires
- Large capacity receiver and battery box with quick release
- Heavy duty steel differential, pinion, and transmission gears
- Symmetric front and rear suspension arms, carriers, and steering knuckles
- Molded front and rear bumpers and skid plates
- Front bumper headlights
- New truck painted body and back rack
- All bearing of RC Car
- Length : 700mm / 275.6 inches ( included Wheelie Bar )
- Width : 510mm / 200.8 inches
- Height : 280mm / 110.2 inches
- Weight : 6.5 kg / 14.3 lbs ( without battery )
- Wheelbase: 435mm / 169.3 inches ( longer 60mm around than MT Plus 60mm )
- Tires : 197mm diameter, 105mm wide
- Wheels : 102mm diameter, 76mm wide
- Dimension after body shell mounting : 700x510x280mm
- 7.4V LiPo or 7.2V Ni-MH Batteries.
- Battery Charger.