Serpent announced the new S120 Pro 1/12th scale pan car based on the F110 SF4. Designers wanted to create a racing car easy to work on and durable without sacrificing performance. New innovative design for the rear pod with side bearings in linear guides replacing the sidelinks.
With a traditional sidelink design, designers use long side links to have the relative roll movement between pod and chassis as linear as possible. But no matter how long the links are, there is always a longitudinal component in the roll motion.
With the new side-bearing design of the new Serpent S120 Pro , the roll motion is completely linear and independent thus the cornering is completely independent from accelerating or braking.
Main features of the Serpent: PR120 Pro 1/12th scale pan car kit:
- Longitudinal or Transverse Battery Mounting
- Full Strength Topdeck to Prevent Longitudinal Flex
- 1 Screw to Remove the Lipo
- Easily Accessible Front Suspensiond
- Double Short Tube Rear Roll Damping Design
- New Ultra LCG Rear Pod
- New Shims to Adjust Ride Height and Wheelbase
- New Balldiff
- Keyed Bulkheads to Avoid Tweak Issues
- New Bigger Diameter Shocks