Just in time for summer vacations JConcepts has released the Trail Truck “Drawstring” Tote Bag. In many instances, Scale trucks are very dirty once they leave the trail grounds and its common for drivers to look for a cleaner way to move them from place to place. This bag is comprised of multiple compartments where the largest available space is specifically designed for a Scale RC vehicle.
Inside the large opening is a divider which allows the user to separate items, such as instruction manuals, setup books or generally small related items, from the vehicle compartment. On the outside, a zipper closure opens to another slide compartment that can be completely isolated from other items. Large gauge drawstrings are located on the perimeter which when pulled together clinches the bag at the top.
Features of the Trail Truck “Drawstring” Tote Bag:
- Water-resistant fabric keeps gear protected
- Bottom panel offers ventilation
- Top zipper for easy access to thin pocket or small items
- Interior divider, helps separate items from vehicle
- Convenient drawstring closure