Atomik RC borrowed from over 10 years of Radio Control boat design to create the new Atomik Barbwire XL 2. With high-end features typically reserved for expensive racing boats, the American brand pulled out all of the stops to bring you this new brushless RC Racing boat.
A water-cooled brushless power system pushes the XL 2 to over 40 Km/h while an integrated flood chamber provides self-righting ability allowing for carefree, edge of your seat operation.
Below we can watch a couple of videos that feature the new Barbwire.
This is a quickstart video guide on how to perform a pre-run checklist and get the most out of the new Barbwire XL 2 boat that has been just released by Atomik RC
Main features of the Barbwire XL 2:
- Battery Type: Lithium Polymer (LiPo Battery)
- Volts: 11.1
- Plug Type: XT60
- Watt Hours: 24.42
- Motor Type: Water Cooled 2800KV Brushless Outrunner
- ESC: 30A Water Cooled Brushless ESC
- Batteries: Venom 75C 3S 2200mAh 11.1V LiPo
- Charger: 2-4 Cell Balance 2A 110V AC Charger
- Radio: 2-Channel 2.4Ghz
- Servos: 9grams
- Fuel Source: Electric
- Length: 620mm
- Width/Diameter: 152mm