After the prototype showed in January, at the Toy Fair in Nuremberg, Team Magic has revealed more official images of the new B8JR RTR Nitro Buggy. The chassis is based on the race B8RS buggy and is equipped with a powerful THOR 3.5cc engine with pull-start, two HARD 16kg/cm waterproof metal gear servo, aluminum shock absorbers and towers, CVD shaft and high traction HRC Racing tires.
Features Team Magic B8JR 4WD Nitro Buggy
- Aluminum chassis.
- 16kg/cm waterproof metal gear HARD servo.
- CVD drive shaft front and rear.
- Polycarbonate body
- Adjustable aluminum shock towers and dampers
- Front and rear roll bar system included
- Adjustable droop
- Hardened drive shafts
- Special HRC Racing tires
- High performance THOR 3.5ccm engine with pull starter.
- 6,0V rechargeable 1200 mah receiver battery (included).
- 3 stealth racing differentials with metal gears
- Max speed: 75-85km/h
For more information on your local store availability you can contact HRC Distributions.