After the teaser of a few days ago, Xray has released the images and features of the new X12 2020. The kit is based on the successful X12 platform and the all-new X12 which incorporates the latest improvements and refinements gathered by the Xray team drivers around the world.
The X12 was split into two different platforms, EU and US, each optimized for different track conditions out of the box.
The X12 EU is currently the best-performing, most successful 1/12 pan-car in Europe. Alexander Hagberg continues his winning streak of European Championships in the Modified class making it 6 in a row: 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019.
Whether on low to medium-grip tracks which are typical in Europe, or on super-high grip tracks which are typical in the US, there is an X12 to fit each occasion. Both choices are built on the same core platform with interchangeable parts.
New features Xray X12 2020
- World Championship, ROAR National Championship and EFRA European Championship winning platform.
- All-new narrower chassis minimizes contact with the track surface during cornering.
- All-new side link mounting system via aluminum and graphite holders.
- All-new removable front suspension brace that allows steering response adjustment.
- All-new center shock absorber holders which updates the mounting positions and geometry to improve on-power steering.
- All-new servo holders with extra mounting positions for smaller servos.
- Includes graphite composite front upper arms to increase steering response.
- Includes lighter pod brace holder from graphite composite material to increase consistency and to resist flexing.
- All-new graphite backstop for battery pack in cross-chassis alignment alternative.
- Available in EU edition and US edition each suitable for different track conditions.