Traxxas has published a new video to introduce two new colours of their LaTrax Desert Prerunner. The model is a 1/18th Scale fully assembled truck with a 2.4GHz radio system, iD 7.2v NiMH battery and AC wall charger. The chassis uses four-wheel shaft drive with metal gear differentials and features a waterproof electronic speed control and 370 class brushed motor. Below the video, all the features and the images of both body shells.
Features LaTrax Desert Prerunner
- Pre-painted body with decals already applied.
- All-weather electronics, including the waterproof electronic speed control.
- Four-wheel drive, all-terrain versatility and grip.
- Powerful 370 brushed motor.
- Ready-To-Race with included iD-equipped 7.2v NiMH battery pack and AC wall charger.
- Fully independent suspension.
- Oil-filled shocks dampen the suspension motion.
- All-metal gear front and rear differentials.
- Simple and efficient shaft drive.