Thunder Tiger has presented the first model of their new TTRC Sport line. The truck is sold ready to run with the body replica of the 4×4 American Pick Up Truck from the video game PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds. The chassis uses a four-wheel drive transmission with metal front CVA shafts and rear solid axle, 4-link front and rear suspension and adjustable threaded shocks.
The electronics installed on the chassis include a brushed class 380 motor, waterproof speed controller, servo, receiver and 800 mAh Li- ion battery. Below the promotional video of the model and all the features.
Features 4×4 American Pick Up Truck – PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds
- Metal front CVA and rear solid axle shafts with 12mm hex adapters.
- Metal 4-link front and rear suspension.
- Fully adjustable threaded shocks.
- Chassis mounted steering servo.
- 15:98:1 Ratio 3-gear transmission with integrated motor mount.
- Plastic low-friction slider-type drive shafts.
- 16-piece ball bearing set.
- 2.4GHz Transmitter and receiver.
- Water resistant Speed Controller.
- Brushed 380 motor.
- 850mah Li-ion 7.4V 2-cell battery and charger.
- Black anodized aluminium battery/radio tray with hook.
- and loop hold down strap.
- Spring loaded heavy-duty servo saver.
- Genuine official PUBG 4×4 American Pick UP Truck Body with details.
- LED light optioned ready design.