Kyosho at the Tokyo Hobby Show is showing the 4th release of their RC Surfer Readyset with KT-231P+ transmitter. The model has reinforced stainless shaft rudder and male board rider figure. Buoyancy material inside the surfboard structure and hollow surfer figure with floatation function combines with the auto-recovery mechanism to make the R/C Surfer unsinkable.
To begin having fun, simply install the surfer figure onto the factory-assembled surfboard and you are ready to ride the waves without assembly or adjustment as soon as you charge the battery with Delta Peak USB Charger.
Features RC Surfer 4 Readyset
- Redesigned color scheme by 2 graphic designed surfboards.
- Pre-assembled and Readyset.
- Waterproof board design incorporates unsinkable built-in float.
- Reinforced pre-painted figure with hollow structure also functions as a float. O-ring damper in the board join reduces damage from impact shocks.
- Newly designed stainless shaft rudder adapts to banking posture and also protects screw.
- 24T 540-class motor installed with water-cooling jacket maintains performance over long drive times.
- Equipped with KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE KA060-91W 60A waterproof ESC that controls high 60A current.
- Figure is not movable.